Business Taxes

My Specialty is Preparing Tax Returns for Your
C corporation or S corporation
Self-Employed Independent Contractor
Trust or Estate
This is the place to have your business tax return prepared accurately and on time

If your California business lost money in 2018, 2017 or 2016 the FTB may owe you a refund of taxes paid in prior years. Contact me to file the required paperwork for a "net operating loss carryback". 

As an experienced tax accountant, I also provide:

Tax News regarding tax law changes impacting your business, such as the recent debate in the Senate Finance Committee regarding possible tax law change for S corporation owners.

As a CPA, I am always up-to-date on the latest tax laws impacting corporations, LLCs, partnerships, trusts and the self-employed.

You will find answers to many of your tax questions on my Free Tax Reports page.  New businesses should especially check out this information.

Net Operation Loss Carryback
If your business had a loss in 2018, 2017, or 2016, let's talk about getting a refund of tax paid in earlier years. (update: federal NOL carrybacks have been repealed beginning with 2018.  All losses will be carried forward. California still allows NOL carrybacks.)

Strategic Tax Consulting

  • Tax-free benefits
  • Tax credit for providing health insurance
  • Tax credit for increasing research expenses
  • Timing of major equipment purchases for maximum tax benefit
  • Should your company be a C corporation, S corporation, LLC?
  • Choosing the right retirement plan for your business
  • Planning for the sale of your business
  • Taking advantage of the recent tax law changes

IRS Intervention

  • Audit representation
  • Amended tax returns
  • Tax payment plans